Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Shine on, Jenny!

Jenny isn’t sick any more. A message from her family…

Where, O death, is your victory? Where, O death, is your sting?

But thanks be to God! He gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ!


Jenny Bizaillion passed from this world at 3:38pm.

She was the most beautiful, wonderful friend, perfect mom, devoted sister, loyal

daughter, and best wife a person could ever have.

We will see her again.

***********************************************************************

What an emotional two weeks, from tears of pleading to tears of joy, to tears and broke-heartedness! I am not even family and this is what I felt. I cannot imagine what Jenny's family has been through. Life is so fragile. These things I know for sure:

* Jenny touched everyone who knew her and many who did not know her, through her light and love for Jesus. Shine on, Jenny!

* Her family was honest with thousands of people on the care pages site (almost 12,000 as of today) and shared their faith, touching so many people. Amazing and inspiring family strength!

* At each turn, when Jenny made miraculous progress, the doctors said they did not know what was working, but to keep doing it. So many prayers of thanksgiving were going up. Many people praying like they had never prayed before.

* Jenny dreamed of uniting Christians and I think she did, in her life and death.

* Tens of thousands prayed for healing and Jenny is healed... not in a way I understand at all or an earthly way, but in a perfect, Heavenly way. She is healthy and sitting in her Daddy's lap, probably having a conversation much like she described on her blog http://kindermommy.blogspot.com/2006/01/random-nothings.html: "It's not about me (Jenny), It's all about you (God). It's not about me, It's all about you. It's not about me. It's all about you......... " Except now, He is also saying, "Well done good and faithful servant!" Can't you just hear her singing with angels? How beautiful!

Please keep praying for her family.

Just seeing how many people have been touched through Jenny's life, makes one think "What would be said about me?" Would I have the same gracious spirit and strength? Did I reach people and share my Jesus with them? If you and I are being honest, those answers may not be the ones you hoped they would be. If not, now is time to change and strive to be better... Let your light shine!

***********************************************************************

After witnessing Jenny's memorial and celebration, I think I will forever be changed. I am touched. I can honestly say I have never been to such a wonderful and beautiful funeral. It was the perfect way to honor Jenny. There were tears, but there was a lot more praise and celebration. I am in awe. Her brothers were breaking my heart, leading singing and talking about their sister. (I would have been a blubbering mess. We all know I do not cry pretty- red splotches and a Rudolph nose are hard to hide.) What a way to honor Jenny- her brothers did so well. Josh knelt, praising God and asking Satan to watch his defeat, and that Jenny won! The closing speaker said, "I saw the glory of God" and he was so right! What a feeling in that room! I just do not know how to describe it... It was a little glimpse into Heaven. Her family's faith continues to amaze me. I only hope to grow to have faith like that and that my funeral will be such a glorious event. Thank you Ross and Bizaillion families for sharing all of this with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment